[PyUGAT-Announce] Jobposting RadarSevices Smart IT-Security GmbH

Michael Stelzhammer Michael.Stelzhammer at radarservices.com
Thu Jul 19 09:56:26 CEST 2018

Dear Admin,

here the job posting:

RadarServices is Europe’s leading company for IT Security Monitoring and IT Risk Detection as Managed Services, headquartered in Austria with customers in Europe and the Middle East.

As one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe we are currently expanding our development team and are looking for skilled and eager minds in the field of python development that share our enthusiasm for IT-Security!

Please take a look to our webpage - https://www.radarservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/201807_Senior-Python-Dev_EN.pdf