[PyUGAT-Announce] Interesting Job Announcements in Vienna

Melisa Hadzimuratovic melisa at wearedevelopers.com
Mon Apr 16 17:00:30 CEST 2018

Hi,

my name is Melisa and I am a Talent Manager at WeAreDevelopers.
WeAreDevelopers <http://wearedevelopers.com>organizes the biggest developer
Congress in Europe and has launched a recruiting Platform
<https://www.wearedevelopers.com/devjobs/> that brings together companies
and developers. However, we also do active outsourcing reaching out to
those developers who might be interested but are not yet part of our
community.

I would like to share with you a couple of different opportunities that you
might find interesting:

*strg.at <http://strg.at>* is looking for an experienced Python Developer
who is interested in working with Big Data or has already some experience
with it. strg.at is a leading company in digital media that builds software
products for publishers and corporates. You can find all information here:
https://devjobs.wearedevelopers.com/job/f5JrUL549U8BoIYSW5q4VX2QiJrFgk

Bitpanda <https://inbox.google.com/bitpanda.com> is looking for a Python
developer with interest in Blockchain technologies to join their FinTech
startup working on their digital currency platform:
https://devjobs.wearedevelopers.com/job/PXBQll8NruU9BWqHOiOMEH2UD6HqhF

VisoTech <https://www.visotech.com/en/> is also looking for a Python
developer who will together with the team develop innovative software
solutions for the energy industry.
https://devjobs.wearedevelopers.com/job/EVpjTtZYshx56ptzJyAEHsi6nMYzHg

If you find any of these opportunities interesting, you can apply directly
through the platform of send me an email at melisa at wearedevelopers.com

Hope to hear from some of you!

Cheers,
Melisa
--
*Melisa Hadzimuratovic*
Talent Manager

WeAreDevelopers GmbH
Doblhoffgasse 9 / Top 15
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Doblhoffgasse+9+/+Top+15+1010+Vienna&entry=gmail&source=g>
1010 Vienna
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Doblhoffgasse+9+/+Top+15+1010+Vienna&entry=gmail&source=g>

+43 676 8481 8888-6

melisa at wearedevelopers.com
www.wearedevelopers.com
www.facebook.com/wearedevelopers

Check out our international offices here:
www.wearedevelopers.com/office-locations/

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and
confidential and is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The person who
receives this message and who is not the addressee, one of his employees or
an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is informed that he may
not use, disclose or reproduce the contents thereof. If you have received
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.

Die Information in dieser E-mail Nachricht ist vertraulich und
ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Der Empfänger dieser Nachricht,
der nicht der Adressat, einer seiner Mitarbeiter oder sein
Empfangsbevollmächtigter ist, wird hiermit davon in Kenntnis gesetzt, dass
er deren Inhalt nicht verwenden, weitergeben oder reproduzieren darf. Wir
ersuchen außerdem, eine irrtümlich erhaltene Nachricht an den Sender zurück
zu schicken und selbst am PC zu löschen.