[PyUGAT-Announce] SoCraTes Conference Austria

David Tanzer business at davidtanzer.net
Mon Apr 16 16:29:20 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am one of the organizers of the "Software Crafting and Testing Conference Austria" (SoCraTes AT) in Linz/Austria: http://socrates-conference.at/
Your meetup’s admin Christoph Schindler allowed me to send this announcement to this email address.

We want to offer meetups in and around Austria a 20% discount code: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/socrates-days-linz-2018-tickets-44059961531?discount=mu33ewp7m18

We also have a diversity ticket campaign: Anyone from a group underrepresented in Tech - woman, people of color, LGBT+, ... can apply to get a free ticket and one night at the conference hotel: https://diversitytickets.org/events/163

Our venue is easy to reach by public transport and by car, and it has modern accessibility features. We would love to see some of you there!

Regards,
David

David Tanzer
Brunnenfeldstr. 6a