[PyUGAT-Announce] Attention: PyCon US 2024 and Call for Proposals!

PyCon Team pyconteam at python.org
Tue Oct 31 15:51:27 CET 2023

Hey folks!

Last year’s 20th anniversary celebration of PyCon US was a great success,
and we are looking forward to welcoming you to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!
Mark your calendars and start planning - we can’t wait to see you at PyCon
US 2024! Head over to the 2024 website <https://us.pycon.org/2024/> to read
all the details and be sure to opt-in
<https://us.pycon.org/2024/accounts/signup/f504d4deb&id=a0a3bd5663> to
receive PyCon US 2024 News for important future PyCon US communications.

Conference Dates: May 15, 2024 - May 23, 2024

We are even more excited to announce that the PyCon US 2024 Call for
Proposals are open for Talks, Tutorials, Posters, and Charlas! All speakers
will be presenting in person at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
Call for Proposals will be open until December 18, 2023, AoE
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth>.

Please help us spread the word about our CFP launch with your local user
groups. More information can be found in the CFP announcement blog post:
https://pycon.blogspot.com/2023/10/pycon-us-2024-launches.html

Thank you in advance for your help, we can’t wait to see the community’s
great ideas for PyCon US 2024!

Best,

The PyCon US Team