[PyUGAT-Announce] PyLadies Python courses for beginners

Marion Wenty marion.wenty at gmx.at
Fri Dec 22 15:29:28 CET 2023

Hello Python- and programming beginners!

I got information concerning 'Pyladies Vienna' which I'd like to share with
you:

Since 2021 'PyLadies Vienna' is giving courses for complete beginners in
Python and programming.

The next course will be in spring 2024, lasts 13 weeks, is online, in
English and for free.

You can find more information on their website:

https://pyladies.at/runs/

The founder is:
Týna Doležalová

If you are interested you can register for their newsletter to get an email
when they open registration and with 25 places I imagine you should get a
place if you are early. Or just check the website.

Happy coding!
Marion