[PyUGAT-Announce] Study group Treffen der Python User Group in Wien

Marion Wenty marion.wenty at gmx.at
Thu Jan 13 09:31:05 CET 2022

Hey,

There will be a study group in person (not online!) again:

Location:
das café - Burggasse 10, 1070 Wien
https://www.das-cafe.wien/

Date:
Wednesday, 19. 1. 2022, 7:00pm

The metalab is still closed for events. We checked out this café and it is
o.k. for working together. There is free wifi and we will be able to share
our screens instead of having a beamer.

Bring you laptop. If you have a question or an exercise or problem/project
we can work on together for this session bring it, if you don't just bring
the Python spirit!

We will probably be beginners/advanced beginners but everybody is very
wellcome.

Let us know via this mailing list if you plan to come (if you can) but as
there is no restriction on the number of participants in this location you
can also just show up. Just ask for the 'Python' table.

Please check out the current Covid restrictions for restaurants/bars/cafés
for Vienna before you come -
https://coronavirus.wien.gv.at/oeffentliches-leben/#GastronomieundHotelgewer
be.

Happy coding and hope to see you there!