[PyUGAT-Announce] Invitation to global day of coderetreat

Claus Aichinger claus.aichinger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 17:26:17 CET 2021

+++ English below +++

Liebe Leute!

Wer von euch Lust auf ein Community-Coding-Event hat, am 13. November
findet anlässlich des Global Day of Coderetreat wieder ein Coderetreat
statt.

Nagarro hat sich freundlicherweise bereit erklärt das Event zu hosten,
es gibt also ein physisches Treffen (2G+PCR).

Mehr Infos findet ihr unten, bei Fragen gerne melden.

Dear Pythonistas,

Dear all,

The global day of coderetreat is approaching and I want to invite you to
this year’s event.

A coderetreat is all about crafting software. Join our community event
to practice professional software development, spend a day on deliberate
learning and practice (and having fun).

* **Who can join?** Everyone interested in software development
* **What?** This time we focus on ***incremental development***
* **When?** November 13th 2021 9:00 - 17:00
* **Where?** Nagarro GmbH (https://www.nagarro.at), Am Europlatz 2, 1120
Wien (Building: EURO PLAZA 4)
* **How can I join?** Register here
https://www.eventbrite.at/e/global-day-of-coderetreat-vienna-2021-tickets-189806314797

This is an on-site event with a limited number of participants.
A **2G+PCR** certificate is required to join. Thus, only vaccinated and
recovered persons with a valid PCR test are allowed to participate.
The ticket fee of 10€ will be refunded upon check in at the event.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Claus

--