[PyUGAT-Announce] Vienna Job Offer: AI Engineer at Trality

Moritz Putzhammer moritz at trality.com
Tue Jun 2 18:41:23 CEST 2020

Dear all, we are currently recruiting an AI-Engineer to join our algorithmic trading startup!
The ideal candidate would love to work on building a state-of-the art machine learning (ML) project from the ground up together with an experienced team.

If deep diving through massive amounts of data as well as designing and evaluating ML-models is your thing, you'll fit right in:
• Design, implement and evaluate ML-models
• Research and implement a generic supervised learning pipeline
• Implement prototypical reinforcement learning agents
• Build a data processing pipeline
• Much, *much* more!

For more information and application, visit: https://www.trality.com/jobs/ai <https://www.trality.com/jobs/ai?utm_source=pyugat>
Application deadline: 17.6.2020, but applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis!

Flyer attached.

Dr. Moritz Putzhammer
Co-Founder & CEO
+43 676 4404111