[PyUGAT-Announce] PyCon 2020 Call for Proposals Deadline Reminder

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Mon Oct 21 17:21:41 CEST 2019

Hi,

A reminder that PyCon 2020’s Call for Proposals is open for talks,
tutorials, posters, education summit, and charlas. If you could share this
information with your members, we'd appreciate it.

Important deadlines for submissions:
*Deadlines are 2 weeks earlier for 2020.

   - Tutorial proposals are due November 22, 2019.
   - Talk, Charlas, Poster, and Education Summit proposals are due December
    20, 2019.

Details here: https://us.pycon.org/2020/speaking/

thanks,
Betsy

--
Betsy Waliszewski
Event Planner / Sponsorship Coordinator

As a non-profit organization, the PSF depends on sponsorships and donations
to support the Python community. Check out our Annual Report for more
details: https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/