[PyUGAT-Announce] Wanted: Python Software Developer (w/m)

Bernd Schlapsi dev at bschlapsi.at
Tue Oct 1 14:22:45 CEST 2019

Hi,

my team is looking for a skilled and motivated Python Software Engineer.
We are looking for a back end developer (Python3, PostgreSQL), but front
end development (AngularJS, Angular) is also possible and very welcome.

For more information:
https://www.a1.net/ueber-uns/jobs/detail.php?id=3844000006505087

Although the information in the link is in German, during the job
English is no problem. We're already an international team with two
people only speaking English.

If you have any questions, you can meet me in person at the next meetup
or contact my directly.

We are looking forward hearing from you!

~ Bernd