[PyUGAT-Announce] PyCon CZ is moving to Ostrava and looking for speakers!

Anežka Müller anezka.muller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:33:36 CET 2019

PyCon CZ is moving to Ostrava!

After two years in Brno and two years in Prague, PyCon CZ
<https://cz.pycon.org/2019/>, the Czech edition of the well-known PyCon
conference dedicated to the Python programming language, is moving to
Ostrava.

The conference will take place at Dolní oblast Vítkovice
<http://www.dolnivitkovice.cz/>, June 14–16, 2019, and we are currently
looking for speakers and workshop leaders. We are interested in any aspect
of Python programming. The topics may range from reports on open source,
academic or commercial projects, or even tutorials and case studies. Also,
the talks don’t have to be strictly technical. If a topic is interesting
and useful to the Python community, it will be considered for inclusion in
the programme.

For inspiration, you can watch videos from previous years:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRC2Vu7p4SJxhhuRdl8rQ6g

This year, for the first time, we would like to have a data science focused
track at the conference. If we have enough content related to data science,
machine learning, artificial intelligence, etc., we will open a dedicated
Data track.

You can submit your talk and workshop proposals until February 17.

Find out more at https://cz.pycon.org/2019/proposals/.

Looking forward to meeting you in Ostrava!

Anežka and the team of PyCon CZ