[PyUGAT-Announce] PyCon CZ is announcing its first speakers!

Anežka Müller anezka.muller at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:48:54 CEST 2019

PyCon CZ is announcing its first speakers!

PyCon CZ <https://cz.pycon.org/> is a Czech edition of the well-known PyCon
conference dedicated to the Python programming language and related topics
organized by the Czech Python community. After two years in Brno and two
years in Prague, it’s moving to Ostrava this year.

The conference will take place at Dolní oblast Vítkovice
<http://www.dolnivitkovice.cz/>, June 14–16, 2019. Friday and Saturday will
be dedicated to talks, Sunday is designated for workshops and sprints.

We will cover various aspects of Python programming, and the talks will be
suitable for both beginners and advanced Pythonistas. Also, we are excited
to announce that this year, PyCon CZ will present a whole PyData
<https://pydata.org/> Track.

The conference already announced the keynoters
<https://cz.pycon.org/2019/#keynoters> and the first wave of speakers
<https://cz.pycon.org/2019/programme/talks/> and workshops
<https://cz.pycon.org/2019/programme/workshops/>. You can look forward to
talks by Jackie Kazil, Karla Fejfarová, Christian Barra, Juha-Matti
Santala, and many more.

Tickets <https://cz.pycon.org/2019/tickets/> are already on sale, so do not
hesitate and grab yours soon!

Looking forward to meeting you in Ostrava!

Anežka and PyCon CZ team