[PyUGAT-Announce] PyDays Vienna, 4 - 5 May 2018, Save the Date!

claus.aichinger at gmail.com claus.aichinger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:22:44 CET 2017

Liebe Leute auf der PyUGAT Mailing Liste,

wir freuen uns, euch hiermit die PyDays Vienna 2018 - das größte österreichische Python Event - anzukündigen.
Siehe unten.

LG,
Claus

Dear subscribers of the PyUGAT mailing list,

we are happy to announce PyDays Vienna 2018 - Austria's largest Python event!
See below.

Cheers,
Claus

---

Dear Pythonistas,

Just in time for Christmas, we have something awesome to share with you: PyDays Vienna (Austria’s premier Python event) will take place again next year!

Here’s what you need to know:
- Web: https://pydays.at/
https://pydays.at/
- When: 4 - 5 May 2018
- Where: FH Technikum Wien, Höchstädtplatz 6, 1200 Wien
- What: Coding, Automation, WebDev, and (Data) Science
- What else: great coffee and sandwiches, as well as our famous PyPie
- What’ll it cost: nothing! Entry is free!

If you wish to attend and/or receive further updates, please register https://eepurl.com/dfdui-/ via our website https://pydays.at/ https://pydays.at/ . And stay tuned for our Call for Participation.

We look forward to seeing many of you in May. Tell your friends, the more the merrier!

Cheers,
Your PyDays Vienna Team
https://pydays.at/
https://pydays.at/