[PyUGAT-Announce] Django Meetup: Monday, April 4th at Sektor5

Stephan Pötschner stephan.poetschner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:08:07 CEST 2016

*TALKS*
Join us. We will have only one speaker this time, but he is a DjangoCon
speaker veteran:

*– BEST PRACTICES FOR SCALING DJANGO: the DRY way*
 Anton Pirker (Freelancer, anton-pirker.at <http://www.anton-pirker.at> and
https://2016.djangocon.eu/speakers/16)

A collection of best practices I have learned while creating one of
Europe's biggest biking and hiking routes website. The whole software stack
of a Django project is covered from the frontend to the database and
everything in between or besides.

I am sure the talk will foster some great discussions and exchange of
ideas. Join the open discussion, talk about last week’s DjangoCon
highlights and have some drinks with us...

*Monday, April 4th, 19:00*
*Sektor 5*
Siebenbrunnengasse 44, 1050 Vienna
http://www.sektor5.at – The cosiest coworking space there is!

RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/Django-Vienna/events/227157871

By the way, here are some links to slides and recaps from DjangoCon in
Budapest:

   - http://lanyrd.com/2016/djangocon/
   - https://travelogue.h10n.me/
   - https://cutebit.de/

Looking forward to seeing you at the meetup,
Stephan & Florian & Anton