[PyUGAT-Announce] [box at conc.at: .concat() conference]

Christoph Schindler hop at 30hopsmax.at
Sun Jan 18 16:33:33 CET 2015

----- Forwarded message from Hannes Moser <box at conc.at> -----

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 01:21:31 +0100
From: Hannes Moser <box at conc.at>
Subject: .concat() conference

Dear PyUGAT

I am part of the .concat() team, a one-day-conference taking place at the University of Applied Sciences Salzburg on March 7, 2015. Presenting are around 16 speakers, amongst them Douglas Crockford, Vitaly Friedman, Michele Guido, Lena Reinhard, Eric Schoffstall, Stephan Seidt and Karolina Szczur. We aim to attract 400 web developers from all around the world to come to Salzburg, giving you the unique opportunity to create meaningful connections with this diverse group.

We would love to have you here, for more information or if you need any assistance, please goto our website https://conc.at <https://conc.at/> and/or contact me directly.
box at conc.at <mailto:box at conc.at>

We have:
	• affordable ticket prices
	• significantly reduced ticket prices for students
	• diversity tickets for people who couldn’t attend otherwise and
	• a party that centers around the exchange of ideas, not only drinks

We are a non-profit organization (http://www.meetup.com/salzburgwebdev <http://www.meetup.com/salzburgwebdev>) of web developers (like u) and this will be a non-profit conference that need your support.
If you would be so kind, to share this information with your meetup group, it would help us a lot in making this happen.

Best Regards,
Hannes

----- End forwarded message -----