[PyUGAT-Announce] PROGRAMMER NEEDED -

Andrew Standen-Raz asr3 at icloud.com
Tue Apr 28 10:26:57 CEST 2015

Hi

We're an international team (UK, AT, US) looking for an app developer to come on board a very topical startup concept as a founding member.

The idea is very topical and we want to move as fast as possible. We are basing the app in Vienna but looking to make it as widely available as AirBnB.

Our backgrounds are in journalism and media production, as well as startups. One of our team was on a winning Stanford app group which won meetings with a major venture capital group.

If you know anyone interested, please have them contact us on 06504110681 and ask for Andrew.

Best,

Andrew