[PyUGAT-Announce] pagestrip is looking for Backend und JavaScript developers

Stefanie Rauchegger sr at alice-i.com
Tue Jun 10 16:36:04 CEST 2014

PAGESTRIP IS LOOKING FOR BACKEND AND JAVASCRIPT DEVELOPERS (FULL-TIME)

alice interactive GmbH is a Vienna-based progressive startup, working on the extraordinary product pagestrip that enables publishers, creative professionals and consumers to create and publish digital publications in a unique way by using our state-of-the-art technology. We aim to become the leading digital publishing service in a rapidly growing market. As a funded startup we have a board of advisors, who share their expert knowledge about scaling businesses for millions of customers and help us take pagestrip to the next level. To see pagestrip in action please visit our vimeo channel: vimeo.com/pagestrip
Our team is passionate about designing the future of digital publishing and we are looking for enthusiastic members to join us on our journey.

Details Backend Developer:

Responsibilities
Implement our SaaS backend
Work closely with our frontend designers to build a great user experience and take our product to the next level
Depending on your skills, you will also design, develop and implement new features

Skills
Track record of high quality backend applications
Experience in working with python
Ability to tackle problems with imaginative and elegant solutions
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (German is optional)
Ability to work both independently and as a member of a small team
Flexible working hours (don’t expect this to be a 9 to 5 job)
Be able to work full-time (38.5 h/week)
Summer internship (July-September) is possible

Details JavaScript Developer:

Responsibilities
Implement and build up on our own JavaScript framework
Work closely with our designers to build a great user experience
Depending on your skills, you will also design and develop new features

Skills
Track record of having built/contributed to JavaScript frameworks
Experience in working with JavaScript
Ability to tackle problems with imaginative and elegant solutions
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (German is optional)
Ability to work both independently and as a member of a small team
Flexible working hours (don’t expect this to be a 9 to 5 job)
Be able to work full-time (38.5 h/week)
Summer internship (July-September) is possible

Compensation for both positions
2.500.-- EUR gross, but we’re willing to pay more depending on your personal qualifications.

We provide a nice spot at our workspace at sektor5, a coworking space in Vienna’s 5th district, where you can expect to meet creative and outgoing people.

Are you ready for a new challenges and help us shape an innovative product? Apply now via e-mail! Send us your CV and don’t forget to include references and track records.

CONTACT: Stefanie, sr at alice-i.com

Additional note: We are also looking for a Web Designer and Mac OS developer, contact e-mail above to learn more.