[PyUGAT-Announce] [info at meetup.com: Cerian Jenkins sent you a message: MongoDB Berlin]

Christoph Schindler hop at 30hopsmax.at
Mon Jan 14 16:43:57 CET 2013

FYI

----- Forwarded message from Meetup <info at meetup.com> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:45:42 -0500
To: hop at 30hopsmax.at
Subject: Cerian Jenkins sent you a message: MongoDB Berlin

Cerian Jenkins sent you this message from Python User Group Austria on Meetup:

"Dear Christopher and Thomas,

I'm writing to you to let you know that MongoDB Berlin is coming on Feb 26 -- and the discounted early bird tickets will run out on Jan 18! We are hoping you would be kind enough to let the PUG Austria know on our behalf?

The first speakers and topics have already been announced, including Thomas Rückstieß on Building Your First App with MongoDB, and talks on Schema Design, Replication, Deployment Strategies, Indexing and Query Optimization -- plus lots more from the MongoDB community.

We would love to see members of this group talking about their own experiences with MongoDB -- please submit a presentation of your own via our talk proposal form [url=http://www.10gen.com/talk-proposal]here[/url]. Proposal submissions must be received by January 18th.

Many thanks,

Ceri"

-- Cerian Jenkins