[PyUGAT-Announce] PyCon PL 2012

Filip Kłębczyk fklebczyk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:53:45 CEST 2012

Hallo PyUGAT!

I am writing to inform you about next PyCon PL. Yep, it's not a mistake, people from Austria are also and always welcome to take part in our conference. Actually we had some guests from Austria in the previous years - Armin Ronacher in 2010 and Thomas Perl in 2011. As you all have probably noticed they came back from Poland in one piece ;-))) and probably had a great time there with us.

So, we have recently started regular attendees registration for fifth - anniversary edition of PyCon PL. The conference will take place in Hotel Przedwiosnie near Kielce (pronounced in your language Kielzee) in a mountainous area south of Warsaw and north of Cracow on 13-16th of September. Early bird attendance fees are starting from 62 EUR (participation from Friday) and 93 EUR (participation from Thursday). It is worth to mention that those prices include accommodation and meals in the conference hotel and also free entrances to indoor swimming pool (for those temporarily overloaded with Python code).

This year's PyCon PL special invited speakers include Audrey M. Roy (Consumer.io, OpenComparison) from Los Angeles and Jannis Leidel (Django core developer) from Berlin. We are also waiting for any proposals of talks and trainings (in English) till 24th of June. To submit your proposals use the form on our conference website (first create an account there). Yep, you still can become a speaker on our conference and have a chance to visit Poland and meet Polish Python programmers.

That's all - more information on the conference website: pl.pycon.org

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Filip

P. S. Big greetings to all those friendly people from Metalab that I have met during my stay in Vienna
P. S. 2. For companies interested in sponsoring of PyCon PL we recommend to check sponsorship conditions at:
http://pl.pycon.org/2012/en/sponsorship.pdf