[PyUGAT-Announce] ARtsPrINt ]a[ 2013

Bernhard Gogo gogo at bluedynamics.com
Mon Dec 3 11:28:30 CET 2012

Dear Plonistas, Zopistas, Pythonistas, Machinistas and Artistas!

I'm very glad to announce that "ARtsprInt ]a[ 2013" is going to happen! On behalf of the Information Communication Technologies Department and the Institute for Education in the Arts, I feel honored to invite you to participate in an undoubtedly exciting, compelling, prosperous, uplifting, venturesome and inspiring sprint at the academy of fine arts vienna! Just to make it perfectly clear: As last times this sprint is OPEN for EVERY01. Our space is virtually unlimited and YOU bring the topics. Since this is an artSPrinT™ you should feel free to contribute any topic or goal you like to share and achieve.

Please vote for your preferred date on doodle! Click here to participate in the poll: http://www.doodle.com/pygunf9ykpahq5cy

For more information visit http://j.mp/artsprint2013

I'm looking forward to seeing you,
Georg Gogo. BERNHARD